Objev v sobě tuto božskou energii

čtvrtek 20. dubna 2017

We are not separated


 
Výsledek obrázku pro loveToday I will write in English. People often ask me, why I am posting in English and in Czech...so I do not know, I think in English, sometimes its easy to say it in English, because in Czech language we have to use more words. And finally, there is big public speaking with this language. Its thing of connection.



We are not separated means that our view on our life is often too thin. We have to look from larger perspective, we have to go up.
This life I am women, in another I have been man. Now I am white, in another life I have been black. From my point of view, does not matter what and how I am now, I am human, that is the most important. 

 

Human

 Výsledek obrázku pro human )
To human a lot of power and wisdom have been given to him. We have forgotten that and we do not know the connection with this type of life. But its everything in us. 
So whatever I am now I should do the best from the point of humanity. What are the atributes? 

Unconditional love
Kindness
Goodness
Power of word
Taking care about nature
Serve to others
Be in touch with God in us

Then you can do this in all kinds, all places...just to decide that I am human and I can be. 
Because like human we have our choice. Our life is our choice. 

When we are serving to others, God is in us.

Výsledek obrázku pro love

Love

Act from the position of love. Choose love always. Even it seems to be crazy. Just try this crazy thing and choose reaction full of love.

Remember!

Výsledek obrázku pro love 



Reaction full of Love.






With Light and Love 
Michaela

Žádné komentáře: